Creaform has become Metropolitan Quebec's largest 3D engineering services company! With the recent acquisition of Genicad, the department now counts about 150 dynamic, challenge-ready employees that are eager to meet their clients' needs. Whether they are outsourced at the client's facility or work in-house, all our employees work on highly diversified projects!
Feel like taking up a challenge within a team of young and dynamic people? Like working in a user-friendly environment and carry out interesting and diversified projects? We are waiting for you!
We are currently looking for several dynamic designers that have a taste for travel and are willing to carry out some projects at the clients' premises.
- Meet the clients' needs in terms of design and drawing (2D and 3D) on various CAD software. Projects may vary from one another.
- Hold a college diploma in mechanical engineering.
- Has relevant experience in design.
- Know CAD software (Unigraphics, Catia V5, etc.).
- Be willing to travel and work at the clients' premises.
Joining Creaform comes with a load of benefits: diversified projects, organization with an active social life (several sports teams and social activities), career opportunities and more!
Apply online |
Send to a friend
Applications Engineer, Scan & Inspection Department
« I enjoy working at Creaform because routine is non-existing in this company. I get to travel the world, to visit the most renowned companies in the world and to work with state-of-the-art technological tools. What else could I ask for? »