Z - Unspecified
||Levis or Montreal, Canada
Creaform Metrology Services
||To be determine
You like to travel?
You like to develop relationships with clients?
You are looking for a career in a young and dynamic company?
Creaform has what you need!
Creaform is currently looking to fill the position of Applications Specialist. The position is based in Levis or in Montreal and will require the selected candidate to carry out data acquisition projects in house or at the client premises. The Candidate must be welling to relocate in Latine America or in USA.
Here are the main tasks related to the position:
- Support the Sales Department by performing technical demos for lead clients;
- Identify the clients' needs and provide them with the solution that best fits their needs in order to make them progress towards the processes of purchasing, integrating and using laser scanning technologies and probing systems;
- Perform various data acquisition projects (laser scanning and probing) for our clients (at the Creaform office or on-site);
- Work in close relationship with our clients, distributors and subsidiaries for various training and integration activities and project execution with regards to the use of the Creaform line-ups;
- As required, adapt or develop new methodologies and/or specific solutions in order to solve issues encountered when using the technologies.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering (or relevant field / work experience).
- Be fluent in English
- Know the Portuguese is a great asset
- Be willing to travel regularly for work.
- Be autonomous and energetic.
- Have the Brazilian or Amerian citizenship
Apply online |
Send to a friend
Applications Engineer, Scan & Inspection Department
« I enjoy working at Creaform because routine is non-existing in this company. I get to travel the world, to visit the most renowned companies in the world and to work with state-of-the-art technological tools. What else could I ask for? »