Feel like taking up a challenge within a team of young and dynamic people? Like working in a user-friendly environment and carry out interesting and diversified projects? We are waiting for you!
We are currently looking for several dynamic designers that have a taste for travel and are willing to carry out some projects at the clients' premises or in Creaform Office, in Montreal.
- Meet the clients' needs in terms of design and drawing (2D and 3D) on various CAD software. Projects may vary from one another.
- 3D mechanical design
- Design of plastic parts
- 2D drafting and reading
- Hold a college diploma in mechanical engineering.
- Has relevant experience in design.
- Know CAD software (Unigraphics, Catia V5, etc.). Inventor in an important asset
- Knowledge in GD&T is an important asset
- Be willing to travel and work at the clients' premises.
- Speak and write fluent French and English
Joining Creaform comes with a load of benefits: diversified projects, organization with an active social life (several sports teams and social activities), career opportunities and more!
Apply online |
Send to a friend
Applications Engineer, Scan & Inspection Department
« I enjoy working at Creaform because routine is non-existing in this company. I get to travel the world, to visit the most renowned companies in the world and to work with state-of-the-art technological tools. What else could I ask for? »