||To be determined
Creaform is currently seeking a candidate to fill in the position of network administrator. The incumbent will be responsible for securing, improving and maintaining the company's network and data.
Challenges to take on:
- Set up, configure, maintain and improve the company's equipment including firewalls, switches, servers and storage devices to meet business requirements.
- Guarantee high availability of services to users by using monitoring and reporting tools.
- Guarantee the company's computer network security by managing internal and external equipment while working with higher management and suppliers to prevent security breaches.
- Maintain and improve back-ups of data and files.
- Implement, maintain and improve failover solutions in case of outages and offsite solutions in case of a disaster.
- Identify key suppliers that can support the company's growth and help improve its computer network.
- 5 to 10 years of experience as network administrator;
- Graduate degree in networking;
- Bilingual (French and English);
- Experience in project management;
- Good stress and priority management skills;
- Strong experience and interest towards user support;
- Be familiar with ITIL approach (expert level is an asset);
- Knowledge of IT systems such as SonicWALL, Cisco, Active Directory, Fortinet, Exchange;
- Having networking-related certifications is an asset.
Apply online |
Send to a friend
Team Leader, Laser Scan
« I enjoy working at Creaform because the team is young and dynamic. Plus, new technology enable the employees to take up new challenges and be involve in the company’s technological progression. »