Coordinator, Quality and Continuous Improvement
||To be determined
The person hired will be responsible for coordinating all the activities pertaining to the Quality Management System (QMS) and the continuous improvement process.
- Ensuring that the QMS complies with the ISO 9001:2008 standard;
- Following up on the QMS with the various teams, in cooperation with a consultant;
- Planning and setting up a quality communication plan;
- Following up with the process managers;
- Coordinating certification-related activities;
- Updating the mandatory quality documentation;
- Managing projects related to quality in the workplace;
- Following up on non-compliances;
- Managing the documentation;
- Liaising between internal auditors and the activities of the Quality Committee;
- Taking part in executive reviews;
- Training employees on the Creaform QMS.
Continuous Improvement Responsibilities:
- Taking part in implementing strategic improvements themes;
- Building a CI toolbox;
- Implementing and following-up on key performance indicators (KPI);
- Degree in industrial/mechanical engineering, or other related field;
- At least 3 years of experience in the manufacturing industry or similar domain;
- Bilingual, written and spoken (English and French);
- Excellent skills in managing several projects simultaneously.
Apply online |
Send to a friend
Pier-Olivier Duval ING.
FEA/CFD Team Leader
« Creaform is a dynamic company that values initiative from its employees. The diversity of activities allows me to work on numerous and different projects, which always leads me to take up new challenges. »