Z - Unspecified
||To be determined
Creaform is currently looking for a Programmer-Analyst to join its IT team. This person will be in charge of analyzing and developing business software based on the users' needs (whether at the head office or in the worldwide subsidiaries), while complying with the existing development standards.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Analyze, design, develop, test and maintain the company software (for the head office and worldwide branches);
- Take part in project planning, with both users and members of the IT team;
- Deploy the software in production environments;
- Improve IT software development standards;
- Use source code management tools for developing software;
- Support users for level 3 and 4 requests;
- Write and maintain the functional and technical documentation as well as the test plans;
- Process massive import data requests coming from users;
- Working with the IT team to improve and stabilize the company software.
- College degree in computer sciences, computer engineering, or a related domain;
- 5 to 10 years of experience as a programmer-analyst;
- Experience in development projects;
- Bilingual, written and spoken (English and French);
- Interested in analysis as well as in development;
Apply online |
Send to a friend
Pier-Olivier Duval ING.
FEA/CFD Team Leader
« Creaform is a dynamic company that values initiative from its employees. The diversity of activities allows me to work on numerous and different projects, which always leads me to take up new challenges. »