Z - Unspecified
Creaform is currently looking for an engineer, whose main responsibility will be to successfully complete the integration of new initiatives, through bridging the R&D department and manufacturing operations. This person will also be required to provide a detailed follow-up of Stage-Gate©-related new system initiative deliverables, to foster ongoing improvement, and to ensure that Creaform systems are reliable.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Successfully completing the integration of new system initiatives throughout the worldwide Creaform operations;
- Liaising between the R&D department and manufacturing operations (supply, technical support, production, worldwide repair/calibration centers);
- Delivering projects related to the Stage-Gate© system;
- Taking ownership of the skills development plan;
- Managing inspection and component validation procedures;
- Managing final testing and calibration procedures.
- Liaising between Operations and R&D for all ECR-ECN (engineering change requests);
- Ensuring that data related to components and assembly bills of materials (BOM) is properly transferred to the Purchasing department;
- In cooperation with the Planning team, forecasting units to be produced, as well as components for preproduction and first production needs;
- Developing and deploying the infrastructure strategy in repair/calibration centers;
- Actively participate to the Technology Quality committee, with the goal of consistently improving the reliability of our products.
- University degree in electrical engineering, physical engineering, or other relevant engineering domain;
- Project management certificate or equivalent experience;
- 5 years of experience in a relevant field;
- Leadership, ability to collaborate with other departments;
- Bilingual (English and French).
Apply online |
Send to a friend
Applications Engineer, Scan & Inspection Department
« I enjoy working at Creaform because routine is non-existing in this company. I get to travel the world, to visit the most renowned companies in the world and to work with state-of-the-art technological tools. What else could I ask for? »