Creaform, a world leader in optical metrology and 3D data acquisition technology, seeks a highly professional self-motivated, account manager for the province of Ontario. The main scope of this position is to provide on-site demonstrations, generate revenues and identify additional sales opportunities for the company’s products.
- Generate sales revenues by performing product demonstrations at selected customer sites. Evaluate customer requirements for this purpose, including installation location, mounting requirements, customer engineering drawings, metrology, CAD/CAM/CAE data, and inspection plans;
- Develop a complete and expert knowledge of Creaform's Handyscan 3D and HandyPROBE hardware and software products in order to demonstrate products and showcase Creaform’s service solutions to key individuals and organizations for marketing and sales purposes (tradeshows, engineering associations, etc.);
- Identify additional sales opportunities outside of traditional channels;
- Work as part of the sales team to generate ideas for company sales opportunities, processes and systems;
- Act as point of contact and provide technical support and regular follow-ups to potential customers during the evaluation period;
- Develop a large network of contacts and clients within the designated territory.
- Have a degree in mechanical engineering or relevant technical field;
- Have minimum experience in a technical field, sales and/or customer support
- Be results-oriented;
- Be bilingual (English-French) is an asset;
- Have experience in manufacturing, quality control or metrology is an asset;
- Have sales experience in a manufacturing/technological environment is a great asset.
- Locations: Ontario, remote from head office
- Available to travel 50% of the time, flexible schedules, adapting to peak sales periods
Quickly expanding worldwide, Creaform seeks to continue its market penetration in its home land and current success in the automotive and aerospace sectors has led the company to add a representative in Ontario. This is a great opportunity to join a team of young, skilled, motivated people.
Apply online |
Send to a friend
Pier-Olivier Duval ING.
FEA/CFD Team Leader
« Creaform is a dynamic company that values initiative from its employees. The diversity of activities allows me to work on numerous and different projects, which always leads me to take up new challenges. »