Creaform Metrology Services
||To be discuss
We are currently seeking a technical writer who will work from the Creaform head office. The main tasks of the position holder are the writing, translation and editing of technical documentation related to the Creaform products and software.
- Write and update technical documentation (in French and in English) about the Creaform products (software Help documentation, technical guides, training plans and tools et other related documents);
- Work with applications specialists and product managers to create technical documentation contents;
- Proofread all existing technical and training documents (in English and French);
- Coordinate translation of documents in other languages such as German, Chinese, Japanese and Spanish with various external suppliers;
- Coordinate translation and update of the Creaform software and uniformization of glossaries;
- Coordinate technical documentation contents editing using the MadPak suite;
- Be involved in the writing process for technical publication on the web (blog, "We did it", newsletter, etc.);
- Be involved in the deployment of the online technical knowledge base and manage publications;
- Proofread various documents to support the business activities of the Metrology Services and other internal clients.
- Have a college degree in a relevant field;
- Be bilingual (French and English), both in writing and oral;
- Have more than 1 year of experience in writing (writing, proofreading, translation);
- Knowledge of CAT software;
- Knowledge of a 3rd language is a great asset (Spanish, German, Chinese or Japanese);
- Have a strong interest for high technology and towards learning about technological products;
- Show strong learning, understanding and popularization skills;
- Show strong organizational skills and thoroughness.
Apply online |
Send to a friend
Team Leader, Laser Scan
« I enjoy working at Creaform because the team is young and dynamic. Plus, new technology enable the employees to take up new challenges and be involve in the company’s technological progression. »