||Stuggart, Grenoble or Virtual
||up to 50% of time
Creaform specializes in 3D portable optical measurement technologies and 3D engineering services. We offer innovative solutions that cover the entire range of 3D applications, including 3D scanning, reverse engineering, inspection, design & engineering and FEA. Founded in 2002, Creaform grows continuously and now counts more than 300 employees worldwide.
We are currently seeking for a Regional Manager in order to sustain growth in the Metrology & Reverse Engineering market for RoEMEA territory (All Europe, Middle-East, Africa excluding Germany, Austria, Switzerland & France). This person will be based either in Creaform’s European offices located in Leinfelden-Echterdingen, Germany or in Grenoble, France.
The Channel Sales Manager’s main role is to generate revenues on his assigned territory through the distribution network by performing sales activities (demos, tradeshows, benchmarks, etc.) and managing actively his actual and future sales network.
- Work closely with distributor to ensure the follow up of Creaform’s sales process ;
- Initiate and support marketing activities to support sales development and expand the network;
- Generate sales revenue in developing a large contacts, clients and distributors network in his/her designated territory.
- Participate in pre and post sales process to evaluate customer requirements, support reseller in preparing / performing demonstrations, preparing quotes and follow up on delivery process.
- Act as point of contact and provide technical expertise to potential customers during the pre-sales technology period through regular follow-up;
- Utilize all available resources including sales management, Inside Sales Specialists, Applications Engineers, marketing and others to advance and close sales ;
- Work as part of the sales team to generate ideas for company sales opportunities, processes and systems ;
- Degree in business management and relevant experience in manufacturing / engineering or vice-versa.
- 5-10 years of experience in Channel sales management (development & nurturing of indirect sales network) in a technological / manufacturing field
- Knowledge in metrology / quality control / reverse engineering is a strong asset;
- Perfect fluency in English is a must (spoken and written), French and/or German is a plus.
- Availability to travel on a frequent basis (up to 50% of time) within assigned territory.
Apply online |
Send to a friend
Team Leader, Laser Scan
« I enjoy working at Creaform because the team is young and dynamic. Plus, new technology enable the employees to take up new challenges and be involve in the company’s technological progression. »