||Central South, remote from head office
Creaform – Part of Ametek Ultra Precision Technology Group – specializes in 3D portable optical measurement technologies and 3D engineering services. We offer innovative solutions that cover the entire range of 3D applications, including 3D scanning, reverse engineering, inspection, design & engineering and FEA. Our wide range of products and services are intended for industries such as the automotive, aerospace and defense, consumer products, education, heritage preservation, manufacturing, medical care and multimedia.
We are currently seeking a highly professional self-motivated, account manager who will cover the US territory. The main scope of this position will be to promote and demonstrate Creaform’s product lineup and the company in itself within assigned territory in order to realize sales.
- Demonstrate Creaform technology to interested and / or potential customers;
- Ensure steady and organized follow-up on sales opportunities through emails, phone calls, etc. to ensure the expected level of sales and a sales cycle as compact as possible;
- Report progress of all ongoing sales activities on a weekly basis during team opportunity-review.
- Clearly identify and communicate all customer needs and specifications in order for the ISS to prepare the quote.
- Act as point of contact and provide technical support and regular follow-ups to potential customers during the evaluation period;
- Develop a large network of contacts and clients within the designated territory.
- Have a degree in mechanical engineering or relevant technical field;
- 3-5 years of experience in sales in a manufacturing/technological environment;
- Have a strong interest for high technology and towards learning about technological products
- Have minimum experience in a technical field, sales and/or customer support;;
- Be results-oriented;
- Be bilingual (English-French) is an asset;
- Locations: Central South (Louisiana, Texas, Arkansas and surrounding, remote from head office;
- Available to travel 50% of the time, flexible schedules, adapting to peak sales periods;
- Competitive salary and benefits.
Apply online |
Send to a friend
Applications Engineer, Scan & Inspection Department
« I enjoy working at Creaform because routine is non-existing in this company. I get to travel the world, to visit the most renowned companies in the world and to work with state-of-the-art technological tools. What else could I ask for? »