Trainee, Electrical engineer (m/f/d)
Internship / Student
Canada - Laval
Our Creaform Engineering department is looking for an intern who will assist our Laval team in the development of electronic and/or electrical products this winter.
Whether you have a hardware or software profile or a bit of both, come share our passion: we have a stimulating internship to offer you!
Your projects will lead you to :
- Design electrical and/or electronic circuits;
- Do the start-up and debugging of prototypes;
- Write software test routines;
- Use and adapt ordered systems and their interfaces: programming and communication protocols;
- Analyze and design electronic, analog and digital circuits and servo systems;
- Program microcontrollers;
- Participate in the evaluation of various tasks and in the planning of work.
You will feel at home if you :
- Are a student in Electrical Engineering;
- Are looking for an internship at the 2-3-4 level;
- Are able to use laboratory equipment: oscilloscope, multimeter, function generator, variable power supply;
- Are familiar with basic electrical/electronic circuits;
- Are able to perform soldering on proto-plates;
- Are comfortable with the idea of doing hands-on work such as debugging, solution finding, design tasks;
- Have an interest in electronics;
- Are organized and structured;
- Have a good team spirit.
In exchange we offer you :
- The chance to work in a stimulating work environment within a strong, inclusive and passionate team;
- The opportunity to develop your skills and expertise;
- Flexible hours and a 100% flexible telecommuting policy;
- A dynamic, human and stimulating company, open to the world;
- A great community of interns and young employees;
- A wide range of social activities, and much more
About Creaform Engineering
Creaform Engineering is comprised of quick-thinking experts who are completely committed to making every project a success. Our team works in close collaboration with leaders across all industries, on projects that include product development, industrial design, numerical simulation and industrialization.
Thanks to our experience in the transportation, power sports, aerospace, technology, defence and energy sectors, we’re able to tackle every challenge with incredible agility. You can count on our more than 200 experts—your strategic allies—to fully support you in your quest for innovation. For more information about Creaform Engineering, click here!
Creaform is a unit of AMETEK Ultra Precision Technologies, a division of AMETEK Inc., a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices. When you choose Creaform Engineering, you get quality work carried out by professionals within the most demanding turnaround times.
Convinced that our ability to innovate endlessly is fueled by the diversity and the right to be different of our employees, and determined to establish and maintain a diversified and representative workforce, we fully subscribe to the principle of employment equity. In particular, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities in accordance with the provisions of the Quebec Charter of Human Rights and Freedoms and the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Having the opportunity to be invited to Ängelholm, Sweden, at Koenigsegg’s headquarters was unbelievable! I had to perform a full scan of the company’s new Regera. It was an unforgettable experience! When you work at Creaform, you get to meet wonderful people who use Creaform technologies on a daily basis. You learn a lot about how high performance cars are designed and manufactured. From a mechanical engineering (and car enthusiast!) standpoint, it doesn’t get any better than this!
3D Metrology Expert