Account Manager - Indiana (m/f/d)
Work from home
Do you know what a growing international company needs to support its expansion?
Someone like you, who has a keen interest in high technology and prospecting new customers while striving to offer the best customer experience.
Mathieu, your future manager, is known for his passion for 3D scanning and ability to share his knowledge. He has been working at Creaform for 18 years now.
Never Stop Innovating, a motto that represents the core values of Creaform, from its beginning in 2002. To this day, Creaform continues to develop, manufacture, and sell cutting edge 3D portable and automated measurement technologies that provide innovative solutions for applications such as 3D scanning, reverse engineering, quality control, non-destructive testing (NDT), product development, and numerical simulation (FEA/CFD). Its products redefine the boundaries in a variety of industries, including automotive, aerospace, defense, consumer products, heavy industries, manufacturing, oil and gas, power generation, research and education.
A typical day with Mathieu and the sales team:
- Evaluate customer requirements, customer engineering drawings, CAD data, GD&T and inspection plans, to offer the ideal solution
- Demonstrate the ideal solution at the customer location customer’s projects
- Ensure a constant and organized monitoring of sales opportunities through emails, phone calls, etc. to guarantee the expected level of sales, as well as a sales cycle that is as compact as possible
- Communicate daily with ISS to follow up on demonstrations, sales, customers and marketing activity
- Clearly identify and communicate all customer needs and specifications for ISS to prepare quotes
- Act as a point of contact, offer technical support and follow up regularly with potential clients during the evaluation period
- Represent the Creaform brand in the USA for business development and marketing activities
- Develop a large network of contacts and clients within the designated territory
We will set measurable and reachable goals specifically for you and your development, such as:
Strategic Account development
Generate new business opportunities
To succeed in this function, we will accompany you with:
Training ... Lots of training
- 3-5 years of sales experience in a technology or manufacturing environment
- Available to travel 50% of the time
- Have technical, sales and/or customer service experience
- English is essential
- Valid driving license
- Reside near the assigned territory: Indiana
Creaform is all about innovation, which allows me to use my imagination on a daily basis. No idea is too big or eccentric. The company is growing at such an incredible pace that there are many opportunities for advancement. It’s a great place to jumpstart your career!
Repair Centers and Engineering Changes coordinator