Temporary / Full-time
HQ – Lévis, Canada
We are looking for an Administrative Intern who, reporting from the Inside Sales Manager, will play an important role in the USA Sales team daily operations.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Process orders in the CRM ;
- Help the different team with quoting new and existing clients ;
- Frequently discuss with other departments such as production, finance and shipping to coordinate and expedite orders ;
- Answer questions from other departments when needed ;
- Support the team with supplier registration ;
- Help in cleaning the database and organizing the different accounts in the CRM ;
- Support the team with any request in the sales process.
Our perfect match...
- Is a student in administration ;
- Has experience in Sales or Customer service;
- Communicate in both English and French, both orally and in writing;
- Has strong interest in Customer service;
- Has strong organizational skills;
- Has a good ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively;
- Experience with CRM and Microsoft Office suites.
In exchange, we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart ;
- Competitive salary and benefits ;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Gym available for the employees;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
I get to work on a variety of different applications, like robotics, oil and gas, and in 3D inspection, for the healthcare industry. It’s very exciting!
Business Development Manager