Application Specialist, Metrology (m/f/d)
Customer services - metrology
Our Customer Services department is looking for an application specialist, metrology to provide technical support to customers through demonstrations, training and metrology services,
In collaboration with the sales team, you will contribute to customer satisfaction by ensuring that projects are completed on time and with the quality and specifications requested.
If you wish to take on new challenges and associate your talent with a passionate and determined team, choose Creaform, we will have fun working together.
You will be responsible for:
- Training internal and external customers on Creaform technologies.
- Carrying out service projects (metrology, data acquisition, reverse engineering) at the client's site or at Creaform's facilities.
- Preparing and conducting sales demonstrations.
Your projects will lead you to :
- Act as a technical reference during sales and marketing events (trade shows, product launches, exhibitions, etc.).
- Support internal clients (marketing, R&D, Creaform Campus) in their operations as an expert.
- Contribute to product development (functionality testing, product reliability).
- Contribute to the technical writing of the documentation.
- Collaborate with the technical support team and provide first line troubleshooting and application support to our customers.
- Travel on a regular basis (approximately 50%).
You have the profile we are looking for if you :
- Have a Bachelor's degree + 2 in mechanical engineering or a related field (DUT / Licence pro), or relevant experience.
- Have strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Are a self-starter and resourceful person.
- Are able to work under pressure.
- Have strong customer relations skills.
- Are able to communicate in English and French, both written and spoken.
You earn points if you
- Have previous experience in 3D scanning and metrology
- Are able to communicate in Spanish.
In exchange, we offer you :
- The chance to work in a stimulating work atmosphere within a human team that knows how to combine work and pleasure;
- The opportunity to develop your skills and expertise;
- The pride of working in a successful technology company, open to the world;
- Flexible working hours;
- A salary and growth potential that meets your expectations
- A wide range of social activities, and much more!
AMETEK is a highly technical manufacturing company made up of 40 industry leading companies. Our mission is to solve our customers’ most challenging problems with differentiated technology solutions. We employee 18,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries. AMETEK (NYSE:AME) is a component of the S&P 500. Visit www.ametek.com for more information.
Creaform has won the Red Dot Design Awards. It is an amazing achievement for the team, Creaform and the entire industrial design sector.