Application Engineer, Metrology (m/f/d)
Customer services - metrology
Are you a people person, passionate for all things 3D, engineering and a love for travel that aspires a career to its greatest ambition? Let’s talk and get to know each other! We’re Creaform, a leading international company in full expansion with a passion for 3D scanning, engineering and reverse engineering—and let’s not forget living life to the fullest. We cultivate a collaborative workplace culture that values your contributions, fosters learning and growth, but also makes plenty of room for fun, family, and personal achievement. We’re seeking someone who shares our enthusiasm and aspires to create leading-edge 3D measurement solutions for a diverse customer base in the automotive, aerospace, manufacturing, multimedia, and medical sectors.
Who we’re seeking? A perfect match to fill the position of applications engineer at AMETEK SAS Division Creaform for the metrology services recognized for its highly technical competencies within the company’s activities.
Where you’ll be based? A dynamic workplace environment in the beautiful city of Grenoble in the heart of the French Alps—one of Europe’s favourite outdoor playgrounds. Lets’ not forget the frequent travel that will open you up to the world within your work activities. If you wish to work for a company in full growth that offers career advancement opportunities, Creaform is for you!
You will be responsible for:
- Training internal and external customers on Creaform technologies.
- Carrying out service projects (metrology, data acquisition, reverse engineering) at the client's site or at Creaform's facilities.
- Preparing and conducting sales demonstrations.
Your projects will lead you to :
- Act as a technical reference during sales and marketing events (trade shows, product launches, exhibitions, etc.).
- Support internal clients (marketing, R&D, Creaform Campus) in their operations as an expert.
- Contribute to product development (functionality testing, product reliability).
- Contribute to the technical writing of the documentation.
- Collaborate with the technical support team and provide first line troubleshooting and application support to our customers.
- Travel on a regular basis (approximately 50%).
You have the profile we are looking for if you :
- Have a Bachelor's degree + 2 in mechanical engineering or a related field (DUT / Licence pro), or relevant experience.
- Have strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Are a self-starter and resourceful person.
- Are able to work under pressure.
- Have strong customer relations skills.
- Are able to communicate in English and French, both written and spoken.
You earn points if you
- Have previous experience in 3D scanning and metrology
- Are able to communicate in Spanish.
In exchange, we offer you :
- The chance to work in a stimulating work atmosphere within a human team that knows how to combine work and pleasure;
- The opportunity to develop your skills and expertise;
- The pride of working in a successful technology company, open to the world;
- Flexible working hours;
- A salary and growth potential that meets your expectations
- A wide range of social activities, and much more!
AMETEK is a highly technical manufacturing company made up of 40 industry leading companies. Our mission is to solve our customers’ most challenging problems with differentiated technology solutions. We employee 18,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries. AMETEK (NYSE:AME) is a component of the S&P 500. Visit www.ametek.com for more information.
At Creaform, each day is different. I could be in the desert in Qatar or on the coast of Norway. As an application engineer, I teach customers how to generate the best possible results using our solutions. Passion and determination are at the core of everything that Creaform and I do!