Customer services - metrology
We are looking for an application engineer to provide technical expertise to support the metrology service, and the technology sales effort in, but not limited to the DACH territory.
The person will meet and work with customers through a variety of projects and interactions such as conducting sales demonstrations in collaboration with our sales team, providing customer training, realizing metrology service mandates, and providing technical support to our customer base. All while respecting deadlines, quality standards, and the technical specifications required to ensure customer satisfaction.
Your projects will lead you to
- Providing applicative training on Creaform and partner technologies to our customer base;
- Performing service projects (metrology, data acquisition, reverse engineering) at customer’s site or in Creaform’s facilities;
- Preparing and perform sales demonstrations and technical benchmarks such as gage R&R, measurement systems analysis and high accuracy quality control for advanced applications;
- Acting as a technical reference during commercial and marketing events (trade shows, product launches, exhibitions, etc.);
- Acting as the reference for the usage of the Creaform product lines and support internal customers (marketing, R&D, Creaform Campus) in their operations;
- Contributing to product development (testing functionality, product reliability);
- Contributing to technical writing by creating, updating, and reviewing the documentation;
- Working with the technical support team and provide first line troubleshooting and applicative support to our customers base.
You have the profile we are looking for if you..
- Have a bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or related field;
- Will be willing to travel internationally (about 50%);
- Experience in 3D scanning & metrology;
- Experience in NDT, Oil & gas, pipeline integrity assessment;
- Speak German.
You earn points if you...
- Have a strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills;
- Are autonomous and resourceful;
- Have the ability to work under pressure;
- Have strong customer relations skills;
- Are self-taught.
In exchange, we offer you
- A flexible work schedule;
- A generous and flexible remote-working policy, even after Covid, when the position allows it;
- The opportunity to develop your skills and expertise;
- A salary and growth potential that meets your expectations;
- An environment that is open to the world and in constant growth;
As a subsidiary of AMETEK Inc, a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices, Creaform is internationally recognized for its cutting-edge technologies and R&D excellence. Although we are developing our market on a global scale, our work environment preserves the entrepreneurial spirit and dynamism of a start-up company.
Creaform offers a meaningful work environment and meaningful work. I enjoy working at Creaform because everyone is so dynamic and the products are so innovative. My philosophy is that a happy job leads to a happy life. And with Creaform, I have both!