Application Engineer - Toronto and areas (m/f/d)
Work from home
Customer services - metrology
Are you an expert in metrology who likes to combine your technical knowledge with your taste for people?
Our Customer Services department is looking for a person to provide technical support to our customers in data acquisition and processing projects. This is a full time virtual job that does not know routine, and that, as an expert, will also lead you to train customers on Creaform's products and software.
If you wish to take on new challenges and associate your talent with a passionate and determined team, join Creaform, we will have fun working together.
In this role, you’ll get to :
- Provide training on Creaform products and software;
- Take charge of application projects (3D scanning, quality control, reverse engineering) for Creaform's customers;
- Act as a reference for Creaform's product line and software solution for strategic partners (usage and knowledge) and support internal customers in their operations
- Assist customers with application issues;
Your projects will lead you to :
- Contribute to the development of our future innovations via testing (functionality testing, product reliability, etc.) and your suggestions for improvement;
- Work closely with the technical support team during busy periods to achieve performance targets (first line troubleshooting, customer support, application support).
- Travel regularly across America (50% of your time).
You have the right profile if you:
- Have a degree in engineering (technical or bachelor) or relevant experience;
- Can communicate perfectly in English. French and Spanish is an asset;
- Are an autonomous, organized, resourceful person with learning abilities;
- Have analytical, problem solving and decision making skills;
- Have an interest in sales and customer service;
In exchange, we offer you:
- The chance to work in a stimulating work environment within a human team that knows how to combine work and pleasure;
- The opportunity to develop your skills and expertise;
- The pride of working in a successful technology company, open to the world;
- Flexible working hours;
- A 100% full time remote work and 100% flexible schedule;
- A salary and growth potential that meets your expectations;
- A wide range of social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
As a subsidiary of AMETEK Inc, a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices, Creaform is recognized internationally for its cutting-edge technologies and R&D excellence. Although we are developing our market on a global scale, our work environment preserves the entrepreneurial spirit and dynamism of a start-up company.
Convinced that our ability to innovate endlessly is fueled by the diversity and the right to be different of our employees, and determined to establish and maintain a diversified and representative workforce, Creaform fully subscribes to the principle of employment equity.
In particular, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities in accordance with the provisions of the Quebec Charter of Human Rights and Freedoms and the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.
I get to work on a variety of different applications, like robotics, oil and gas, and in 3D inspection, for the healthcare industry. It’s very exciting!
Business Development Manager