Customer Solutions Expert (m/f/d)
Customer services - metrology
Would you like to work for an international company? Would you like to take part in sales expansion?
We're looking forward to hearing from you! Creaform needs you and your sales, customer service and technical skills to develop business in connection with Creaform's metrology projects. You will act as an expert advisor, supporting customers throughout their lifecycle with Creaform, enabling them to maximize the use of their product and benefit from the best technical advice and service proposals.
Sarah, your future manager, is known for her approachability. She's always ready to help others. She joined Creaform this year and has extensive experience as a team manager.
To help you succeed and progress in your career, Sarah will support you with the following resources:
- An excellent welcome and an efficient integration process;
- Access to ongoing training on a daily basis;
- Support to help you develop and achieve your goals.
Here's what we offer
- Ongoing training to support your career development;
- Recognition of your ideas, whatever your level of education;
- A caring environment that encourages personal and professional growth;
- Diversity and inclusion: no one-size-fits-all thinking;
- A wide range of benefits.
Hard work, but lots of fun! We have fun playing sports, organizing activities, and much more.
What's a typical week like in your new team?
- Develop and implement strategic business development plans for the installed base;
- Build the portfolio of specific applications developed, to promote the know-how of the metrology department internally and to our customers;
- Qualify and evaluate customer projects in relation to their needs and current service offering;
- Prepare and draw up quotations for potential projects in assigned territories;
- Carry out post-project follow-up with customers to measure their satisfaction;
- Participate in account reviews with the sales team as an expert advisor;
- Support service sales specialists on technical aspects;
- Participate in the technical training of the internal sales force;
- Make occasional visits to existing customers and occasionally participate in trade shows to promote and present Creaform's metrology services.
A few aspects that will facilitate your integration at Creaform
- You have a sales-oriented attitude;
- You are a team player with a collaborative spirit;
- You have a background in mechanical engineering or other relevant metrology experience;
- You are bilingual in French and English (German would be an asset);
- You have good organizational skills and a methodical approach;
- You have customer experience in the metrology or manufacturing industry;
- You are comfortable learning computer tools and software.
Are you interested in this position, but don't have all the required skills? Send us your application anyway. We're convinced that experience and personal background, combined with a healthy dose of passion, can make all the difference.
Our goal is to become the number 1 measurement solution provider in the world. And while there are many challenges, I believe we can achieve this important goal. We are shaping the future of many different industries, including Japan’s automotive market. We’re also playing a key role in our customers’ long term business. With our excellent products, strategic mindset and exceptional team, Creaform has a bright destiny!
Regional Manager, East Japan