Permanent / Full-time
Creaform Chicago Inc.
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for attaining territory marketing objectives (leads, awareness, new product introduction, operational excellence, etc.) and execute the various components of the regional marketing plan. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, proactive and have a working knowledge of current marketing tools and strategies.
Responsibilities will also include coordination and execution of advertising/promotion plans, awareness campaigns, tradeshow planning and representation, supporting the organization of sales meeting, managing regional media relations as well as supporting regional digital marketing initiatives.
Reporting to the Manager of the Regional Marketing Team, the candidate will work in support of the Regional marketing manager USA. The Marketing Coordinator will also work in close collaboration with the corporate marketing team, territory sales manager and sales colleagues in the assigned territory.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Coordinate various events in the territory: tradeshows, roadshows, product launches, sales and distributor meetings;
- Analyze and reports regional marketing performances;
- Ensure proper lead management and reporting in CRM;
- Recommend placements in directories, banners, e-newsletter, and recommend new means to increase brand awareness on the web;
- Coordinate advertisement campaigns and placement; adapt ads developed by HQ;
- Develop and maintains event-related equipment, such as stands and banners for the region;
- Manage sales documentation (print), promotional objects and apparel inventory for the region;
- Support regional PR activities in close collaboration with the corporate marketing team: press releases, success stories, etc.; manages trade press relations in the region;
- Provide translation and writing support to head office if needed: assist the corporate marketing team in proofreading translations (brochures, web) or translating short documents (press release, paragraphs, etc.);
- Build and maintain relationships with reseller and software partner counterparts;
- Contribute to the management of the regional marketing budgets;
- Support communications with the regional sales team / participate in sales meetings;
- Provide competitive intelligence support.
- Has a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field;
- Has 3 years of experience in a relevant field;
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Is comfortable in a constantly changing and fast-paced environment with tight deadlines;
- Manages priorities and multiple projects simultaneously;
- Is the super organized type.
In exchange, we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart;
- Competitive package including Fix + Variable compensation plan;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects.
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
At Creaform, each day is different. I could be in the desert in Qatar or on the coast of Norway. As an application engineer, I teach customers how to generate the best possible results using our solutions. Passion and determination are at the core of everything that Creaform and I do!