Training designer (m/f/d)
Creaform Inc. Levis office or Laval office (Hidden)
Customer services - metrology
Our Customers Services is looking for a training designer. The main responsibility of this position is to develop and update the necessary training tools for clients and employees according to the established strategy and standards. He (she) must ensure that projects are carried out while respecting deadlines, quality and requested characteristics. Finally, he/she is the technical reference for the authoring software used for the design of the training courses.
You'll be responsible for
- Develops face-to-face and virtual learning content in collaboration with the Technical Experts using authoring and publishing software such as Articulate 360, Camtasia and Office 365;
- Ensures the updating of existing content according to the evolution of the products as well as the requests for improvements from the trainers and learners;
- Ensures the formatting, harmonization and quality of content while respecting the visual identity and standards of the company;
- Monitor and maintain knowledge of learning tools and best practices.
Your projects will lead you to
- Supports the team in the definition and deployment of learning strategies. (Formulation of pedagogical objectives, writing of scenarios, content, exercises and evaluations);
- Participates in the analysis of training needs in order to determine the appropriate pedagogical strategy and the revision of training management processes;
- Collaborates in the management of various departmental projects according to the strategic plan and established deadlines (data collection, resource planning, progress follow-ups, online publishing, communications, post-mortem and satisfaction measurement);
- Provides technical support for the translation of training content.
You have the profile we are looking for if you...
- College degree in education, instructional design, communications or related field ;
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in the design and development of learning and training content ;
- Master the tools and techniques for creating interactive content for online training (Articulate 360, Camtasia, video, etc.) ;
- Bilingual (French and English) both orally and in writing ;
- Good knowledge in project management and change management.
You earn points if you...
Good analytical skills and ability to synthesize information ;
Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills ;
Have a rigorous and developed sense of organization and priority management ;
Experience with an e-learning platform (Learning Management System) is an asset.
In exchange, we offer you...
- The chance to work in a stimulating work environment within a passionate team;
- The possibility to experiment, to be creative with a large latitude;
- The opportunity to develop your skills and expertise;
- Flexible hours;
- A 100% flexible telecommuting policy;
- A salary and growth potential that meets your expectations;
- An environment open to the world and in constant growth;
- A wide range of social activities, and much more.
Our goal is to become the number 1 measurement solution provider in the world. And while there are many challenges, I believe we can achieve this important goal. We are shaping the future of many different industries, including Japan’s automotive market. We’re also playing a key role in our customers’ long term business. With our excellent products, strategic mindset and exceptional team, Creaform has a bright destiny!
Regional Manager, East Japan