3D Metrology Expert
Permanent / Full-time
HQ – Lévis, Canada
Are you passionate about your career and want to live up to your highest ambitions in a fast-growing company? We must meet! We are Creaform, a company recognized as an international leader, passionate about 3D digitizing and a fan of engineering services. Let's not forget to live life to the fullest with our many social and sports activities! Our collaborative culture values the contributions and growth of each individual and promotes self-improvement while leaving plenty of room for fun, family and pushing yourself. As a 3D metrology expert, your main responsibility will be to carry out data acquisition and processing projects on behalf of the customer service department, while ensuring that they are carried out within the deadlines, quality and characteristics requested. In addition, you will have to provide training on the technologies and software sold and distributed by Creaform, as well as carry out various projects for the business units and various departments of Creaform. You will also have to guide customers and colleagues in customer service operations, especially in cases of first-line troubleshooting.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Provide training on Creaform products and software;
- Assist customers with application questions;
- Contribute to the development of new technologies (functionality testing, product reliability, etc.) and share suggestions for improvement;
- Take charge of application projects (3D scanning, quality control, reverse engineering) for Creaform's customers;
- Act as a reference for Creaform's product line and strategic partners' software solution (use and knowledge) and support internal customers in their operations;
- Work in close collaboration with the technical support team during busy periods in order to reach the performance targets (first line troubleshooting, customer support, application support).
- Has an engineering degree (technical or bachelor) or relevant experience;
- Is fluent in English and French.
- Is willing to travel regularly throughout the Americas (50% of his/her time);
- Is autonomous, organized, resourceful, with learning skills;
- Has proven analytical, problem solving and decision making skills;
- Has an interest in sales and customer service;
- Has good verbal and written communication skills.
You earn points if you...
- Speak Spanish
In exchange, we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart ;
- Competitive salary and benefits ;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Gym available for the employees;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
I give trainings on all Creaform products throughout Europe and use them daily in a wide variety of industries, including automotive, aeronautics, and energy sectors. Because Creaform’s customers use our solutions for many different applications, application engineers have to be very versatile. I get to face new challenges each week, which makes for a very stimulating job!