3D Metrology Expert
Permanent / Full-time
HQ – Lévis, Canada
Our Customer Services Department is looking for a 3D metrology expert. Main mission: to provide technical support to the various Creaform actors involved in the field of automated quality control (A-QC), so that projects are carried out in a timely and quality manner, in order to ensure customer satisfaction. If you wish to take up new challenges and associate your talent with a passionate and determined team, choose Creaform, we will have fun working together.
You'll be responsible for
- Delivering the A-QC service offering by creating or optimizing robot trajectories for our customers' quality control, off-line simulation or assistance in the mechanical design of jigs adapted to digitization and integration
- Integrating Creaform systems during the installation of robotic solutions on customer sites by acting as a coordinator, as needed, of the various participants;
- Robotic programming, mechanical assembly and validation tests during the commissioning of the solution.
Your projects will lead you to
- Support the sales force with simulations, technical advice, solution definitions, demonstrations and technical validations;
- Participate in the various stages of product development;
- Contribute to the technical writing for the creation, update and revision of documentation;
- Provide training on specialized products and software in the field of automation;
- Act as a technical reference at sales and marketing events (trade shows, product launches, exhibitions, etc.);
- Provide support to the after-sales service team on robotic applications (remotely or on customer site);
- Create, prepare and conduct technical workshops for internal training events.
- Travel internationally on a regular basis (approximately 50%).
- Hold a degree in Mechanical Engineering, Automated Production Engineering, Robotics Engineering or in a related field;
- Have a relevant work experience of about 5 years;
- Know programming (e.g. Python, C#, C++, etc.);
- Have knowledge of automation (e.g. FANUC robots, Omron PLC, etc.);
- Are comfortable communicating in both English and French, verbally and in writing;
- Are known for your analytical, problem solving and decision making skills;
- Are autonomous and resourceful;
- Have a strong customer orientation.
In exchange, we offer you...
- The chance to work in a stimulating work environment within a human team that knows how to combine work and pleasure;
- The opportunity to develop your skills and expertise;
- The pride of working in a successful technology company, open to the world;
- Flexible working hours;
- A salary and growth potential that meets your expectations
- A wide range of social activities, and much more.
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
I was looking for a place where I could really combine the technical aspects of my job—with a human touch. And I found it at Creaform.
3D Metrology Expert