Permanent / Full-time
HQ – Lévis, Canada
Are you a people person, passionate for all things 3D, engineering and a love for travel that aspires a career to its greatest ambition? Let’s talk and get to know each other! We’re Creaform, a leading international company in full expansion with a passion for 3D scanning, engineering and reverse engineering—and let’s not forget living life to the fullest. We cultivate a collaborative workplace culture that values your contributions, fosters learning and growth, but also makes plenty of room for fun, family, and personal achievement. We’re seeking someone who shares our enthusiasm and aspires to create leading-edge 3D measurement solutions for a diverse customer base in the automotive, aerospace, manufacturing, multimedia, and medical sectors.
Who we are looking for? A perfect match to fill the position of Application Engineer for the metrology services recognized for its highly technical competencies within the company’s activities.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Harness your creativity and people skills to make impactful presentations to potential customers;
- Draw on your analytical talents to assess customer needs and offer them the best 3D scanning and probing solutions for their requirements;
- Perform remote and on-site data acquisition (3D laser scanning and probing inspection) for our customers;
- Use 3D data acquisition, post treatment, reverse engineering and inspection software to generate deliverable expected by the client;
- Work closely with customers, distributors, and your work team to organize training, integration, and project implementation activities using our 3D scanners;
- Adapt methods or troubleshoot to resolve problems related to technology use;
- Contribute to new technologies development by testing new products and sharing your improvement suggestions.
Our perfect match...
- Has a university degree in Mechanical Engineering or any related fields;
- Has ideally worked in metrology, 3D scanning, automation and robotics before;
- Is fluent in both English and French;
- Has a knack for sales and customer services;
- Is a keen traveler and fast learner;
- Is a take-charge person with a can-do attitude.
In exchange, we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Gym available for the employees;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Whenever I am performing demos or product presentations, I always smile when I see the look of amazement on attendees’ faces after I scan a product. They have a hard time believing in our solutions’ power and performance—and think I’ve uploaded the data prior to the presentation. Then I scan my hand on the spot. All I hear afterwards is “Wooooow!” Now that’s music to my ears! I am proud to be a part of the Creaform team!