Permanent / Full-time
We are currently seeking someone for the position of Applications Engineer in Creaform’s Laval office. The successful candidate will be primarily responsible to carry out acquisition and data processing projects for the Metrology Department, while ensuring that they are done within deadline and with the quality and features requested. In addition, the successful candidate must provide training on the technologies and software sold and distributed by Creaform as well as complete various projects for various business units and departments.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Perform various service requirements for our customers, using Creaform and its partners’ technologies and software;
- Provide training on the products and software used in the Metrology Department;
- Support the Sales Department by providing technical demonstrations for prospective customers;
- Analyze customers’ needs in order to propose customized metrology solutions;
- Support the Marketing Department to create technical documentation, visual aids and data files;
- Analyze and develop metrology reports;
- Support the Technical Support Department with customer support and testing;
- Carry out measurements and analyses for Production and R&D Departments;
- Contribute to the development of training documents.
- A university degree in Mechanical Engineering with 1 year of experience (5 years of experience with a DEC in Mechanical Engineering could be considered);
- Bilingual (English & French), both spoken and written;
- Fluency in Spanish, Portuguese, German, Mandarin or Japanese (an asset);
- Relevant experience in metrology or any other related field;
- Mastery of CAD software (an asset);
- Knowledge of VB programming (an asset);
- Ability to travel frequently and internationally;
- Customer service skills;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Independent, responsible and resourceful;
- Excellent analytical skills and a pedagogical approach.
In exchange, we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart ;
- Competitive salary and benefits ;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Gym available for the employees;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
I get to work on a variety of different applications, like robotics, oil and gas, and in 3D inspection, for the healthcare industry. It’s very exciting!
Business Development Manager