Permanent / Full-time
HQ – Lévis, Canada
Who we are looking for? A perfect match to fill the position of Assembler.
Your projects will lead you to
- Assemble and adjust our portable 3D measurement technologies;
- Manage component for production;
- Calibrate and test our technologies;
- You are highly involved in the quality assurance process.
- Has a diploma in a work-related field;
- Has an innate talent for assembly and has experience in the field;
- Is a team player;
- Is extraordinarily meticulous;
- Is motivated and autonomous;
- Wants to work in a rewarding work environment.
In exchange, we offer you...
- A flexible work schedule because we have work-family balance at heart. You really have the chance to adapt your schedule according to your needs;
- A competitive salary and competitive benefits;
- Quality of life, varied tasks, a factory so clean you could eat off the floor! (We'll keep ourselves a little uncomfortable), a training room, bright spaces and much more! If you are curious, come and meet us;
- The opportunity to progress through interesting and diversified projects and to build a career within our company;
- A lively, unique and solid team;
- A wide range of social activities, and much more!
- The position interests you, but you don't have all the qualifications, but you are 100% motivated, no problem, we'll train you!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Creaform is in my DNA. I feel really appreciated. I love my job. I simply cannot imagine working anywhere else.