3D Technology Assembler Intern
Internship / Student
HQ – Lévis, Canada
No detail is left to chance. Our production, assembly and operations teams make it a point of honour to deliver products that are carefully manufactured and whose performance and reliability exceed customer expectations. From the purchase of components to the assembly and shipment of products around the world, we ensure that our 3D measurement technologies are processed with the greatest possible care before (and after) their delivery.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- You assemble and adjust our portable 3D measuring devices;
- You manage the components on the floor;
- Throughout the production process, you ensure the quality of the equipment;
- You calibrate and test our technologies;
- You are actively involved in quality assurance processes.
Our perfect match...
- Has a diploma or studies in a field relevant to the job;
- Has an innate talent for assembly and experience in the field;
- Is a good team player;
- Is extraordinarily thorough and has a keen analytical mind;
- Is autonomous and motivated;
- Wants to work with a close-knit team in a rewarding work environment.
In exchange, we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart ;
- Competitive salary and benefits ;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Gym available for the employees;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Creaform is in my DNA. I feel really appreciated. I love my job. I simply cannot imagine working anywhere else.