Permanent / Full-time
Who we are looking for? A perfect match to fill the position of Account Manager. The main scope of this position will be to perform functions to provide on-site demonstrations, generate revenues, develop the distribution network and identify additional sales opportunities for company products.
Role and Responsabilities
- Generate sales revenues by performing product demonstrations at selected customer sites. Evaluate customer requirements for this purpose, including installation location, mounting requirements, customer engineering drawings, metrology, CAD/CAM/CAE data, and inspection plans;
- Generate sales revenues in developing a large contacts and clients in his/her designated territory;
- Develop a complete and expert knowledge of Creaform hardware, software products and services, in order to promote Creaform products and current service solutions to key individuals and organizations for marketing and sales purposes (trade shows, engineering associations, etc.);
- Identify additional sales opportunities outside of traditional channels;
- Initiate and support marketing activities to support sales development and expand the network;
- Work as part of the sales team to generate ideas for company sales opportunities, processes and systems;
- Participate in pre and post sales process to evaluate customer requirements, preparing quotes and follow up on delivery process;
- Act as a point of contact and provide technical support to potential customers during the evaluation period through regular follow-ups;
- Effectively communicate recommendations for hardware and software as indicated by customers;
- Achieve monthly/quarterly/annual sales performance goals as required.
Our perfect match...
- Has a degree in mechanical engineering or other relevant technical field;
- Has 10 years of sales experience in a manufacturing or technological environment;
- Has experience in sales and or customer support;
- Is fluent in both Korean & English;
- Has strong interest for high-tech products;
- Is results-oriented.
In exchange we offer you...
- Available to travel 50%+ of the time, flexible schedule, adapting to peak sales periods;
- Competitive package including Fix + Variable compensation plan & company car;
- Good benefits plan;
- Vibrant, ambitious, worldwide company.
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
I get to work on a variety of different applications, like robotics, oil and gas, and in 3D inspection, for the healthcare industry. It’s very exciting!
Business Development Manager