Permanent / Full-time
We are looking for a highly professional self-motivated, Account Manager who will be covering a portion of Japan territory . The main scope of this position will be to promote and demonstrate Creaform’s product lineup and the company in itself within assigned territory in order to realize sales.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Generate sales revenues by performing product demonstrations at selected customer sites. Evaluate customer requirements for this purpose, including installation location, mounting requirements, customer engineering drawings, metrology, CAD/CAM/CAE data, and inspection plans ;
- Develop a complete and expert knowledge of Creaform's/Handyscan 3D’s hardware , software products and services, in order to promote Creaform’s products and current service solutions to key individuals and organizations for marketing and sales purposes (trade shows, engineering associations, etc.) ;
- Identify additional sales opportunities outside of traditional channels ;
- Use all available resources, including sales management, Inside Sales Specialists, Applications Engineers, Marketing Department’s services, etc. to advance and close sales ;
- Work as part of the sales team to generate ideas for company sales opportunities, processes and systems ;
- Act as point of contact and provide technical support to potential custommers during the evaluation period through regular follow-ups ;
- Achieve monthly/quaterly/annual sales performance goals as required ;
- Develop an efficient network of contacts and clients within the designated territory.
Our perfect match...
- Has a degree in Business Administration or in a related technical field;
- Has a minimum of 5 years of sales experience in a manufacturing or a technological environment;
- Has a valid driver's license;
- Is fluent in both English and Japanese.
In exchange we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Creaform is all about innovation, which allows me to use my imagination on a daily basis. No idea is too big or eccentric. The company is growing at such an incredible pace that there are many opportunities for advancement. It’s a great place to jumpstart your career!
Repair Centers and Engineering Changes coordinator