Permanent / Full-time
Who are welooking for? We are currently seeking a for a sales-oriented professional who values productivity and customer engagement to cover the Northeastern part of the USA territory (Connecticut, Massachusetts, New York, Rhode Island). As an Account Manager, you will be responsible of promoting and demonstrating Creaform’s hardware and software products within assigned territory in order to meet sales quotas. .
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Meet and exceed sales objectives on a monthly/quarterly basis while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction;
- Collaborate with our inside sales and regional/country manager, to close ongoing opportunity, develop existing accounts and engage with new prospects;
- Demonstrate at customers facilities the benefits of our hardware and software in their activities;
- Ensure steady and organized follow-up on sales opportunities through emails, phone calls, etc. to ensure the expected level of sales and a sales cycle as compact as possible;
- Diligently utilize the corporate CRM system to maintain record of communications, quoting, meetings, demonstrations and current/accurate forecasting.
- Collaborate with Strategic sales manager when engaging and developing key accounts;
- Collaborate with Automated QC Manager to ensure proper engagement with customer pursuing Automated Solutions;
- Act as point of contact and provide technical support and regular follow-ups to potential customers during an evaluation period;
- Develop a large network of contacts and clients within the designated territory.
Our perfect match...
- Has a technical degree or relevant experience in a technical field: Mechanical engineering, Metrology;
- Has 1-5 years of experience in sales in a manufacturing/technology environment;
- Has a strong interest for high technology and towards learning about technology products;
- Has minimum experience in a technical field, sales, inside sales, customer support;
- Has experience using 3D CAD/CAM, Inspection and/or Reverse Engineering software is a plus.
- Is available to travel 50% to 70% of the time (by car sometimes, so you need a valid driver's license ¿);
- Has a USA passeport.
In exchange, we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart ;
- Competitive salary, medical benefits and 401K;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- And much more !
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Creaform is so stimulating. It’s like we’re all living this grand adventure with no end in sight.
Regional Manager, Latin America