Account Manager, Mexico
Permanent / Full-time
Who we are looking for ? The perfect candidate to fill the position of Account Manager who will cover the North part of Mexico. The main scope of this position will be to promote and demonstrate Creaform’s product lineup and the company in itself within assigned territory in order to realize sales.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Demonstrate Creaform technology to interested or potential customers;
- Ensure steady and organized follow-up on sales opportunities through emails, phone calls, etc. to ensure the expected level of sales and a sales cycle as compact as possible;
- Day to day communication with ISS to follow demos, sales, clients and marketing activity;
- Clearly identify and communicate all customer needs and specifications in order for the ISS to prepare the quote;
- Act as point of contact and provide technical support and regular follow-ups to potential customers during the evaluation period;
- Represent Creaform brand in Mexico for business development and marketing activities;
- Develop a large network of contacts and clients within the designated territory.
Our perfect match...
- Has a degree in mechanical engineering or relevant technical field;
- Has 3 to 5 years of experience in sales in a manufacturing/technological environment;
- Has a strong interest for high technology and towards learning about technological products;
- Has minimum experience in a technical field, sales and/or customer support;
- Is results-oriented;
- Is fluent in both Spanish and English;
- Is Available to travel 50% of the time.
In exchange we offer you...
- Locations: Hermosillo, Chihuahua or Monterrey area;
- Flexible schedules, adapting to peak sales periods;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team.
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Creaform is all about innovation, which allows me to use my imagination on a daily basis. No idea is too big or eccentric. The company is growing at such an incredible pace that there are many opportunities for advancement. It’s a great place to jumpstart your career!
Repair Centers and Engineering Changes coordinator