Account Manager, Mountains USA
Permanent / Full-time
We are looking for the perfect candidate for the position of Account Manager. As an Account Manager, you will be responsible of promoting and demonstrating Creaform’s hardware and software products within assigned territory in order to meet sales quotas.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Demonstrate Creaform technology to interested and / or potential customers;
- Ensure steady and organized follow-up on sales opportunities through emails, phone calls, etc. to ensure the expected level of sales and a sales cycle as compact as possible;
- Report progress of all ongoing sales activities on a weekly basis during team opportunity-review;
- Diligently utilize the corporate CRM system to maintain record of communications, quoting, meetings, demonstrations;
- Work collaboratively with your ISS and regional/country manager to close business and develop new business;
- Collaborate with Strategic sales manager when engaging and developing key accounts
- Collaborate with Automated QC Manager to ensure proper engagement with customer pursuing Automated Solutions;
- Act as point of contact and provide technical support and regular follow-ups to potential customers during an evaluation period;
- Protect the profit margins of Creaform by adding value; rather than discounting and by organizing efficient travel;
- Develop a large network of contacts and clients within the designated territory.
Our perfect match...
- Has a technical degree or relevant experience in a technical field: Mechanical engineering, Metrology;
- Has 3-7 years of experience in sales in a manufacturing/technology environment;
- Has a strong interest for high technology and towards learning about technology products;
- Has experience in a technical field, sales, inside sales, customer support;
- Has experience using 3D CAD/CAM, Inspection and/or Reverse Engineering software is a plus;
- Is willing to Travel 50-70% of the time;
- Holds valid Driver’s License;
- Has USA Passport (no restrictions on entering Canada).
In exchange, we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart ;
- Competitive salary, medical benefits and 401K;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- And much more !
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Creaform is so stimulating. It’s like we’re all living this grand adventure with no end in sight.
Regional Manager, Latin America