Account Manager, Texas
Permanent / Full-time
Houston, TX, United States
Creaform – Part of Ametek Ultra Precision Technology Group – specializes in 3D portable optical measurement technologies and 3D engineering services. We offer innovative solutions that cover the entire range of 3D applications, including 3D scanning, reverse engineering, inspection, design & engineering and FEA. Our wide range of products and services are intended for industries such as the automotive, aerospace and defense, consumer products, education, heritage preservation, manufacturing, medical care and multimedia. For more information, visit www.creaform3d.com We are currently seeking a for a sales-oriented professional who values productivity and customer engagement. As an Account Manager, you will be responsible of promoting and demonstrating Creaform’s hardware and software products within assigned territory in order to meet sales quotas.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Demonstrate Creaform technology to interested and / or potential customers;
- Ensure steady and organized follow-up on sales opportunities through emails, phone calls, etc. to ensure the expected level of sales and a sales cycle as compact as possible;
- Report progress of all ongoing sales activities on a weekly basis during team opportunity-review.
- Diligently utilize the corporate CRM system to maintain record of communications, quoting, meetings, demonstrations.
- Work collaboratively with your ISS and regional/country manager to close business and develop new business.
- Collaborate with Strategic sales manager when engaging and developing key accounts
- Collaborate with Automated QC Manager to ensure proper engagement with customer pursuing Automated Solutions.
- Act as point of contact and provide technical support and regular follow-ups to potential customers during an evaluation period.
- Protect the profit margins of Creaform by adding value; rather than discounting and by organizing efficient travel.
- Develop a large network of contacts and clients within the designated territory.
Our perfect match...
- Has a technical degree or relevant experience in a technical field: Mechanical engineering, Metrology
- Has 3-7 years of experience in sales in a manufacturing/technology environment;
- Has a strong interest for high technology and towards learning about technology products
- Has minimum experience in a technical field, sales, inside sales, customer support
- Has experience using 3D CAD/CAM, Inspection and/or Reverse Engineering software is a plus
- Is willing to Travel 50-70% of the time.
- Detains a valid Driver’s License
- • USA Passport (no restrictions on entering Canada)
In exchange, we offer you...
- Locations: Texas Central - Ideally the candidate would be based near Houston
- Flexible schedules, adapting to peak sales periods;
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects.
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Creaform is all about innovation, which allows me to use my imagination on a daily basis. No idea is too big or eccentric. The company is growing at such an incredible pace that there are many opportunities for advancement. It’s a great place to jumpstart your career!
Repair Centers and Engineering Changes coordinator