Account Manager, Texas
Permanent / Full-time
Who we are looking for? A perfect match to fill the position of Account Manager. The main scope of this position will be to promote and demonstrate our product lineup and the company in itself within assigned territory in order to realize sales.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Demonstrate our technology to interested potential customers;
- Ensure steady and organized follow-up on sales opportunities through emails, phone calls, etc. to ensure the expected level of sales and a sales cycle as compact as possible;
- Report progress of all ongoing sales activities on a weekly basis during team opportunity-review;
- Clearly identify and communicate all customer needs and specifications in order for the ISS to prepare the quote;
- Act as point of contact and provide technical support and regular follow-ups to potential customers during the evaluation period;
- Develop a large network of contacts and clients within the designated territory.
Our perfect match...
- Has a degree in mechanical engineering or any other relevant technical field;
- Has 3 to 5 years of sales experience in a manufacturing or technological environment;
- Has a strong interest for high technology and towards learning about technological products;
- Has minimum experience in a technical field, sales or customer support;
- Is results-oriented.
In exchange, we offer you...
- Locations: Texas State;
- Available to travel 50% of the time;
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart;
- Competitive salary and benefits ;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects.
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Creaform is all about innovation, which allows me to use my imagination on a daily basis. No idea is too big or eccentric. The company is growing at such an incredible pace that there are many opportunities for advancement. It’s a great place to jumpstart your career!
Repair Centers and Engineering Changes coordinator