Accounts Receivable Technician
Permanent / Full-time
HQ – Lévis, Canada
The holder of this position is primarily responsible for maintaining all activities related to the management of Creaform Inc.'s accounts receivable in compliance with policies, internal controls and internal procedures.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Review and transfer orders entered to ensure proper coding and compliance with company policies;
- Track pending orders and ensure their release as soon as conditions are met;
- Prepare sales invoices by ensuring compliance with company policies, including invoices for sales to subsidiaries and the application of transfer pricing policies;
- Interact with clients to resolve outstanding issues.
- Has a college diploma in finance, accounting or administration or equivalent experience;
- Has relevant work or internship experience;
- Is highly organized, resourceful, knows how to manage deadlines, has good judgment and is able to manage several tasks at once;
- Masters the Office suite, especially Excel and Outlook.
You earn points if you...
- Are customer service oriented ;
- Have excellent communication skills ;
- Want to get involved in the company to understand it and have an impact on it.
In exchange, we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart ;
- Competitive salary and benefits ;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Gym available for the employees;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
We work in a lively and dynamic high-tech environment where everything evolves at a rapid pace and everyone is extremely motivated.