Permanent / Full-time
HQ – Lévis, Canada
The holder of this position is primarily responsible for maintaining all activities related to the management of Creaform Inc.'s accounts payables in compliance with policies, internal controls and internal procedures.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Process supplier invoices by ensuring that they are properly accounted for;
- Issue cheques and bank transfers of invoices according to established terms;
- Reconcile the statements of accounts received from suppliers, as well as inter-company balances and carry out the necessary follow-ups to resolve discrepancies between our records and those of internal and external suppliers;
- Review and approve expense accounts ensuring compliance with existing policies;
- Assist in opening accounts with suppliers when required;
- Participate in the month-end process and make certain adjustment entries;
- Respond effectively to requests for information from suppliers and employees;
- Participate and collaborate in the various audits.
- Has a formation in finance, accounting or administration or equivalent experience;
- Has relevant work or internship experience;
- Is highly organized, resourceful, knows how to manage deadlines, has good judgment and is able to manage several tasks at once;
- Masters the Office suite, especially Excel and Outlook.
In exchange, we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart ;
- Competitive salary and benefits ;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Gym available for the employees;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
We work in a lively and dynamic high-tech environment where everything evolves at a rapid pace and everyone is extremely motivated.