Customer service assistant
Permanent / Full-time
Our Customer Services department is looking for a customer-focused customer service assistant to help provide an outstanding experience to our customers and resellers in Europe through quality follow-up and welcome. If you want to take on new challenges and combine your talent with an experienced team, join Creaform!
Your projects will lead you to
- Manage the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) for the European repair center
- Administer the European loan equipment pool:
- Manage equipment loans for our customers and resellers
- Manage the return of equipment for preventive calibrations, repairs and replacements
- Ensure that the material necessary for the use of the equipment is available on the customer portal
- Optimize and ensure sound management of the fleet
- Welcome new customers and resellers via telephone "onboarding", in addition to managing their access to the customer area
- In collaboration with the technical support team, offer first level support to Creaform's customers, both by phone and by email
- BAC + 2 in business or administrative management;
- Good computer skills (Office365);
- Experience with a customer management software (Salesforce);
- Fluent in French and English, both spoken and written - German is a plus.
- Like to help and provide solutions, with an initiative spirit;
- Are organized, with attention to detail;
- Have good learning ability;
- Have good interpersonal skills ;
- Have good communication skills.
As a subsidiary of AMETEK Inc, a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices, Creaform is internationally recognized for its cutting-edge technologies and R&D excellence. Although we are developing our market on a global scale, our work environment preserves the entrepreneurial spirit and dynamism of a start-up company.
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Having the opportunity to be invited to Ängelholm, Sweden, at Koenigsegg’s headquarters was unbelievable! I had to perform a full scan of the company’s new Regera. It was an unforgettable experience! When you work at Creaform, you get to meet wonderful people who use Creaform technologies on a daily basis. You learn a lot about how high performance cars are designed and manufactured. From a mechanical engineering (and car enthusiast!) standpoint, it doesn’t get any better than this!
3D Metrology Expert