Application Engineer (m/f/d)
Prefered region: Munich or Oberbayern area - home office is possible
Are you a people person, passionate for all things 3D, engineering and a love for travel that aspires a career to its greatest ambition? Let’s talk and get to know each other! We’re Creaform, a leading international company in full expansion with a passion for 3D scanning, engineering and reverse engineering—and let’s not forget living life to the fullest.
We cultivate a collaborative workplace culture that values your contributions, fosters learning and growth, but also makes plenty of room for fun, family, and personal achievement. We’re seeking someone who shares our enthusiasm and aspires to create leading-edge 3D measurement solutions for a diverse customer base in the automotive, aerospace, manufacturing, multimedia, and medical sectors.
Our Customer Services department is looking for an Application Engineer (m/f/d) to support customers in their 3D metrology needs in the DACH territory (Germany / Austria / Switzerland).
In this key role for customer satisfaction, you will also provide training on Creaform technologies and software and guide customers and colleagues in solving first line troubleshooting.
If you have the desire to show our customers how to get the best possible results with our solutions, we will have fun working together. Join Creaform and combine your talent with a passionate and determined team.
You will be responsible for
- Providing application training on Creaform products and software.
- Carrying out service projects (metrology, data acquisition, reverse engineering) at the customer's site or at Creaform's facilities.
- Preparing and perform sales demonstrations and technical benchmarks such as gauge R&R, measurement system analysis and high precision quality control for advanced applications.
Your projects will lead you to
- Act as a technical reference at sales and marketing events (trade shows, product launches, exhibitions, etc.)
- Contribute to product development (testing functionality, reliability of products).
- Contribute to technical writing by creating, updating and revising documentation.
You have the profile we are looking for if you..
- Have a degree in mechanical engineering or relevant experience.
- Are able to communicate in German and good English.
- Willing to travel internationally on a regular basis (50% of your time);
- Have experience in 3D scanning and metrology;
- Have experience in non-destructive testing, oil and gas industry, pipeline integrity assessment.
You earn points if you...
- Are a self-starter, organized, resourceful, with learning skills;
- Have proven analytical, problem solving and decision making skills;
- Have a strog interest in sales and customer service;
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.
In exchange, we offer you
- A flexible work schedule;
- Possibility to work in a home office in Munich or Oberbayern region;
- The opportunity to develop your skills and expertise;
- A salary and growth potential that meets your expectations;
- An environment that is open to the world and in constant growth.
As a subsidiary of AMETEK Inc, a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices, Creaform is internationally recognized for its cutting-edge technologies and R&D excellence. Although we are developing our market on a global scale, our work environment preserves the entrepreneurial spirit and dynamism of a start-up company.
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Whenever I am performing demos or product presentations, I always smile when I see the look of amazement on attendees’ faces after I scan a product. They have a hard time believing in our solutions’ power and performance—and think I’ve uploaded the data prior to the presentation. Then I scan my hand on the spot. All I hear afterwards is “Wooooow!” Now that’s music to my ears! I am proud to be a part of the Creaform team!