Permanent / Full-time
Who we are looking for? A perfect match to fill the position of Application Engineer at Creaform for the metrology services recognized for its highly technical competencies within the company’s activities. Lets’ not forget the frequent travel that will open you up to the world within your work activities. If you wish to work for a company in full growth that offers career advancement opportunities, Creaform is for you!
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Provide applicative training on Creaform and partner technologies to our customer base;
- Support the sales department by performing technical demonstrations and benchmarks for lead clients;
- Provide customers with solutions that best fits their needs in order to progress towards the purchasing process;
- Perform service projects at customer’s site or in Creaform’s facilities;
- Act as the reference in the use and knowledge of the Creaform product lines and support internal customers (marketing, R&D, technical support) in their operations;
- Participate in technical writing activities such as training manuals and marketing material.
Our perfect match...
- Has a technical or bachelor degree in mechanical engineering or relevant experience;
- Has Interest in sales and customer service (degree in sales / marketing) is a plus;
- Is willing to travel nationally and internationally on a regular basis (50%);
- Has the capacity of learning rapidly;
- Has technical writing skills;
- Demonstrate autonomy and initiative;
- Is fluent in both English and Spanish.
In exchange we offer you...
- Locations: Bajio Area (Queretaro) or Monterrey;
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects.
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Creaform has won the Red Dot Design Awards. It is an amazing achievement for the team, Creaform and the entire industrial design sector.