Application Engineer, Automated Quality Control
Permanent / Full-time
Who are we looking for? The perfect candidate to fill the position of Application Engineer, automated quality control located at the RTP Center, Alabama. His primary responsibility will be to provide technical expertise to support the Automated Quality Control sales effort in the, but not limited to, US territory. He must ensure that the projects are carried out while respecting the deadlines, the quality and the technical characteristics required, in order to ensure customer satisfaction.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Realize A-QC external service projects such as the creation and optimization of robot paths, off-line programming and simulation, support the design of fixtures adapted to 3D scanning and support the integration;
- Integrate Creaform systems during the installing of robotic solutions on client sites and if necessary, coordinate the different service providers. This responsibility is accompanied by robotic programming and mechanical assembly;
- Perform validation tests following the installation;
- Support the sales force through simulations, technical advice, solution definition, demonstrations and technical validations;
- Provide training on automation specialized product and software;
- Act as a technical reference during commercial and marketing events (trade shows, product launches, exhibitions, etc.);
- Provide support to the robotic application after-sale service team (remote or on-site);
- Participate in the different stages of product development; Contribute to technical writing by creating, updating and reviewing the documentation;
- Create, prepare and animate technical workshops during internal training events.
Our perfect match...
- Has a technical or university diploma in mechanical engineering, automated production engineering or in a related field;
- Has some knowledge in automation and robotic;
- Provides exceptional customer service;
- Is a good team player;
- Has strong relational skills (interpersonal communication, listening);
- Is available for travel;
- Is comfortable in a constantly changing environment.
In exchange, we offer you...
- Localisation: Alabama Robotics Technology Park, Tanner, Alabama;
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Creaform has won the Red Dot Design Awards. It is an amazing achievement for the team, Creaform and the entire industrial design sector.