Permanent / Full-time
We’re Creaform, a leading international company in full expansion with a passion for 3D scanning, engineering and reverse engineering—and let’s not forget living life to the fullest. We cultivate a collaborative workplace culture that values your contributions, fosters learning and growth, but also makes plenty of room for fun, family, and personal achievement.
We are currently looking for an Application Engineer based in Milan whose main responsibility will be to be the technical reference in support of the sales force within our metrology department, mainly on the Italian territory. You will be working with customers on a wide variety of projects such as demonstrations in collaboration with our sales team, training customers, performing metrology service mandates and providing technical support to our customers. If you want to take on new challenges and combine your talent with an experienced team, join us! We will have fun working together!
Your projects will lead you to
- Provide applicative training on Creaform and partner technologies to our customer base
- Perform service projects (metrology, data acquisition, reverse engineering) at customer’s site or in Creaform’s facilities
- Prepare and perform sales demonstrations and technical benchmarks such as gage R&R, measurement systems analysis and high accuracy quality control for advanced applications
- Act as a technical reference during commercial and marketing events (trade shows, product launches, exhibitions, etc.)
- Act as the reference for the usage of the Creaform product lines and support internal customers (marketing, R&D, Creaform Campus) in their operations
- Contribute to product development (testing functionality, product reliability)
- Contribute to technical writing by creating, updating, and reviewing the documentation
- Work with the technical support team and provide first line troubleshooting and applicative support to our customer base
You will feel at home if you
- Holds a Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or related field
- Is willing to travel (about 50%)
- Is based in Italy (Milano) and speaks and writes Italian and English fluently
- Has experience in 3D scanning & metrology
- Is known for his/her strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Is autonomous and resourceful
- Is able to work under pressure
- Demonstrates strong customer relations skills
You earn points if you...
- Have a degree in sales or marketing
- Have technical writing
In exchange, we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart ;
- Competitive salary and benefits ;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
I get to work on a variety of different applications, like robotics, oil and gas, and in 3D inspection, for the healthcare industry. It’s very exciting!
Business Development Manager