Permanent / Full-time
Creaform Inc. Levis office or Montréal office
Who are we looking for ? The perfect candidate to fill the position of Automation Engineer for the Creaform Engineering division. Under the leadership of the Operations Manager, the candidate will play a strategic role within the team. He will support our internal and external clients in various automation, robotics and industrial systems computerization projects.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- - Program different types of robots (Fanuc, ABB, Kuka, etc.) ;
- Program different types of PLCs (Omron, Allen Bradley, Siemens, etc.) and operator interfaces. HMI/SCADA ;
- Build and maintain the design file including calculations, tests, verifications, validations, costs and approvals;
- Validate that the concepts meet current standards and customer requirements;
- Design and approve the security elements of an automated or robotic installation;
- Ensure the implementation of automated systems at the customer's site and write operating manuals;
- Establish diagnoses to correct problems or improve systems;
- Perform trouble shooting of automated and robotic systems.
Our perfect match...
- Holds a BACC in engineering in one of the following fields: automated production, automation, industrial instrumentation, industrial electronics or in a related discipline;
- Has 8 years of experience in the design of automated systems in a manufacturing environment, including 5 years of experience in industrial robotics;
- Is a member of the Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec;
- Is available to work with clients outside the office;
- Is fluent in both English and French ;
- Know a robot simulation software like Roboguide or RoboDK ;
- Know programmable logic controllers such as Allen Bradley, Omron, Siemens, etc...;
- Has excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Has the ability to manage priorities and multiple files simultaneously.
In exchange we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Creaform offers a meaningful work environment and meaningful work. I enjoy working at Creaform because everyone is so dynamic and the products are so innovative. My philosophy is that a happy job leads to a happy life. And with Creaform, I have both!