Automation, Project Engineer
Permanent / Part-time
HQ – Lévis, Canada
Are you a passionate person that aspires a career to its greatest ambition? Let’s talk and get to know each other! We’re Creaform, a leading international company in full expansion with a passion for 3D scanning, engineering and reverse engineering—and let’s not forget living life to the fullest. We cultivate a collaborative workplace culture that values your contributions, fosters learning and growth, but also makes plenty of room for fun, family, and personal achievement.
We are currently looking for a person who will occupy the position of Automation Project Engineer. The incumbent will be responsible for supporting our internal and external clients in robotic integration and industrial system automation projects.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Manage the phases of technical implementation of projects;
- Monitoring the progress of projects and proposing solutions to meet established deadlines; Delegate work to the project implementation team and monitor progress;
- Manage customer communications and ensure customer satisfaction;
- Assist sales in estimating estimates and costs of automation projects;
- Assist sales in presenting technical solutions to clients; • Participate in the technical development of projects;
- Technical writing of quotes and reports;
- Ensuring technological monitoring;
- Controlling the quality of projects delivered.
Our perfect match...
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Automated Production Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a related related field;
- Technical training combined with several years of relevant experience will be considered.
- Have 5 to 10 years of experience in complex technical projects in robotics and industrial automation; Experience in project management;
- Have a strong capacity for planning and organizing work;
- Customer oriented;
- Very good communication skills;
- Have the ability to work as a team and delegate workloads;
- Have a good level of English both oral and written.
In exchange we offer you...
- A flexible work schedule because we have work-life balance at heart;
- Competitive salary and competitive benefits;
- A dynamic, human, stimulating and open-minded company;
- The possibility of progressing through projects that are as interesting and diverse as each other;
- A lively, unique and strong work team;
- A wide range of social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Having the opportunity to be invited to Ängelholm, Sweden, at Koenigsegg’s headquarters was unbelievable! I had to perform a full scan of the company’s new Regera. It was an unforgettable experience! When you work at Creaform, you get to meet wonderful people who use Creaform technologies on a daily basis. You learn a lot about how high performance cars are designed and manufactured. From a mechanical engineering (and car enthusiast!) standpoint, it doesn’t get any better than this!
3D Metrology Expert