Automation Project Engineer
Permanent / Full-time
HQ – Lévis, Canada
Who we are looking for? A perfect match to fill the position of Automation Project Engineer. Raise to new challenges and work for a market leader.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Manage the phases of technical implementation of projects;
- Monitoring the progress of projects and proposing solutions to meet established deadlines; Delegate work to the project implementation team and monitor progress;
- Manage customer communications and ensure customer satisfaction;
- Assist sales in estimating estimates and costs of automation projects;
- Assist sales in presenting technical solutions to clients; • Participate in the technical development of projects;
- Technical writing of quotes and reports;
- Ensuring technological monitoring;
- Controlling the quality of projects delivered.
Our perfect match...
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Automated Production Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a related related field;
- Technical training combined with several years of relevant experience will be considered.
- Have 5 to 10 years of experience in complex technical projects in robotics and industrial automation; Experience in project management;
- Have a strong capacity for planning and organizing work;
- Customer oriented;
- Very good communication skills;
- Have the ability to work as a team and delegate workloads;
- Must speak French and a little English.
In exchange we offer you...
- A flexible work schedule because we have work-life balance at heart;
- Competitive salary and competitive benefits;
- A dynamic, human, stimulating and open-minded company;
- The possibility of progressing through projects that are as interesting and diverse as each other;
- A lively, unique and strong work team;
- A wide range of social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Whenever I am performing demos or product presentations, I always smile when I see the look of amazement on attendees’ faces after I scan a product. They have a hard time believing in our solutions’ power and performance—and think I’ve uploaded the data prior to the presentation. Then I scan my hand on the spot. All I hear afterwards is “Wooooow!” Now that’s music to my ears! I am proud to be a part of the Creaform team!