Business Development Manager
Permanent / Full-time
Creaform is currently looking for a Business Development Manager in the automated quality-control sector to cover APAC Area. This person will be based at the Creaform office in Tokyo. His main responsibilities will be to increase sales in the A-QC sector by creating and implementing strategies specific to this market, participate to pre and post sales process, develop partnerships with key players, generate new business opportunities and nurture key-accounts.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Develop the strategy to position Creaform on the automated inspection market in APAC;
- Develop, maintain and manage competency of direct sales and distributors network in assigned territory to achieve monthly/quarterly/annual sales performance goals as required;
- Initiate and support marketing activities to support sales development and expand the network;
- Generate sales revenue in developing a large contacts, clients and distributors network in his/her designated territory;
- Participate in pre and post sales process to evaluate customer requirements, support reseller in preparing / performing demonstrations, preparing proposal and follow-up on delivery process, payment collection;
- Work in close collaboration with the Technical Integration Manager based in HQ to develop proposal and validate technical content, lead-time and job costs;
- Act as point of contact and provide technical expertise to potential customers during the pre-sales period through regular follow-up;
- Optimize the distribution channels for the Automated Inspection Market offer;
- Ensure deployment of automated inspection solutions on the APAC territory through technical, commercial and marketing actions (demos, benchmarks, seminars, conferences, submit papers, etc.);
- Provide feedback on market, new potential applications, Creaform products, and competitive landscape to Metrascan-R product manager so that improvements on our products reflect our client’s needs.
Our perfect match...
- Has 5 years of experience selling on the Automated Inspection Market;
- Has a Degree in engineering;
- Has knowledge of integration projects sales and management;
- Is fluent in both Japanese and English;
- Has knowledge and experience in automotive industry;
- Is available to travel up to 50%+ of the time.
You earn points if you...
- Have knowledge and experience in automation, laser technology or 3D Scanning ;
- Have experience with distributor channel management.
In exchange, we offer you...
- Work location: Tokyo, Japan;
- Flexible schedule, adapting to peak sales periods;
- Competitive package including Fix + Variable compensation plan;
- Good benefits plan;
- Vibrant, ambitious, worldwide company.
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Creaform is all about innovation, which allows me to use my imagination on a daily basis. No idea is too big or eccentric. The company is growing at such an incredible pace that there are many opportunities for advancement. It’s a great place to jumpstart your career!
Repair Centers and Engineering Changes coordinator