Permanent / Full-time
HQ – Lévis, Canada
We are currently seeking someone for the position of buyer. The position is located in Creaform’s head office in Levis. The incumbent's primary responsibility to coordinate and carry out the procurement process for some of the components of Creaform products.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Perform supplies for a part of components of Creaform products;
- Perform management of non-conformity and ECR on the components of which it is responsible;
- Negotiate with suppliers to reduce system costs;
- Search and qualify new suppliers;
- Perform time purchases or purchases required for production;
- Participate in continuous improvement of the supply process.
- Possesses an administration degree, supply management profile;
- Has 5 to 7 years of management experiences or other related fields ;
- Is bilingual;
- Has relevant experience in planning, in engineering or in a technological field (an asset);
- Is skilled in computers and knows ERP or ACCPAC system (an asset).
In exchange, we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart ;
- Competitive salary and benefits ;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Gym available for the employees;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Creaform is in my DNA. I feel really appreciated. I love my job. I simply cannot imagine working anywhere else.