Permanent / Full-time
HQ – Lévis, Canada
Who are we looking for ? A perfect match to fill the position of Buyer. The person will be responsible for carrying out the procurement process in synchronization with the various activities of the operations department.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Participate in business relations with suppliers ;
- Carry out the procurement for the components of our products;
- Manage the supplier evaluation process;
- Manage non-conformities on the components for which he is responsible;
- Validate and maintain the BOMS structure (assembly and sub-assembly) with the weighting team as well as the parameterization of components and suppliers to the ERP;
- Take charge of negotiation plans and annual agreements with certain suppliers;
- Carry out technology watch in order to collaborate with the R&D team on the establishment of potential suppliers and partners.
Our perfect match...
- Holds an university degree in Administration, Supply Management profile or a DEC with relevant experience in a related field;
- Has between 5 and 8 years of experience in supply management (purchasing);
- Is bilingual (French- English);
- Has experience in engineering or in an electronic or optical technology field;
- organized and structured;
- Is a team player;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Able to manage several files simultaneously.
You earn points if you...
- Are available to travel 2 to 3 times per year;
- Have experience in procurement abroad;
- Master or know NAV software or ERP and MRP type software.
In exchange, we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Gym available for the employees;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Creaform is in my DNA. I feel really appreciated. I love my job. I simply cannot imagine working anywhere else.