Permanent / Full-time
HQ – Lévis, Canada
Who are we looking for ? A perfect match to fill the position of Senior Buyer. The person will be responsible for carrying out the procurement process in synchronization with the various activities of the operations department.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Participate in business relations with suppliers ;
- Carry out the procurement for the components of our products;
- Manage the supplier evaluation process;
- Manage non-conformities on the components for which he is responsible;
- Validate and maintain the BOMS structure (assembly and sub-assembly) with the weighting team as well as the parameterization of components and suppliers to the ERP;
- Take charge of negotiation plans and annual agreements with certain suppliers;
- Carry out technology watch in order to collaborate with the R&D team on the establishment of potential suppliers and partners.
Our perfect match...
- Holds an university degree in Administration, Supply Management profile or a DEC with relevant experience in a related field;
- Has between 5 and 8 years of experience in supply management (purchasing);
- Is bilingual (French- English);
- Has experience in engineering or in an electronic or optical technology field;
- organized and structured;
- Is a team player;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Able to manage several files simultaneously.
You earn points if you...
- Are available to travel 2 to 3 times per year;
- Have experience in procurement abroad;
- Master or know NAV software or ERP and MRP type software.
In exchange, we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Gym available for the employees;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Creaform is in my DNA. I feel really appreciated. I love my job. I simply cannot imagine working anywhere else.