Researcher-Developer in Digital Vision
Permanent / Full-time
Our R&D team is looking for several C++ developers in computer vision to design, develop and fine-tune our future sensor platforms.
You'll be responsible for
- Developing new architectures related to 3D measurement and new principles of 3D scanning;
- Implementing new functionalities of software applications related to capture technologies;
- Developing methods of modeling and calibration of systems;
- Implementing the algorithms in C++ language with a great rigor and a concern of CPU and GPU efficiency;
- Presenting research results, experimental results, concepts and algorithms under development to the rest of the team.
Your projects will lead you to
- Work on tangible products, from embryonic prototypes to final product;
- Actively participate in daily Scrums and weekly follow-up meetings;
- Put your ideas to the test to solve complex problems that do not yet have a solution
- Collaborate with a versatile and dynamic team of experienced researcher.;
You will feel at home if you
- Hold a university degree (master's or doctorate) in computer engineering, physics, electrical engineering, mathematics or software engineering;
- Have experience or knowledge in the following areas:
- computer vision and image processing, geometry and 3d reconstruction
- linear algebra, matrix calculus, numerical optimization methods
- C++ programming, GPU/Cuda, and computer architecture;
- Are able to work in a French-speaking environment.
In exchange, we offer you...
- The chance to work in a stimulating work environment within a strong and passionate R&D team
- The possibility to experiment, to be creative with a great latitude;
- The opportunity to develop your skills and expertise;
- Flexible hours;
- A salary and growth potential that meets your expectations
- An environment that is open to the world and in constant growth;
- A wide range of social activities, and much more !
- A competitive salary;
- Competitive benefits, including dental and vision insurance;
- A dynamic, human and stimulating company that is open to the world;
- A wide range of social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
Creaform has won the Red Dot Design Awards. It is an amazing achievement for the team, Creaform and the entire industrial design sector.