C++ Developer in Digital Vision
Permanent / Full-time
Our R&D team is looking for a C++ developer in digital vision to design, develop and fine tune our future sensor platforms.
You'll be responsible for
- Implementing the new functionalities of the software applications related to the capture technologies;
- Developing tools to support the production of the systems;
- Implementing the algorithms in C++ language with a great rigor and a concern of CPU and GPU efficiency;
- Presenting the concepts and algorithms under development to the rest of the team;
- Exhaustively testing the developed methods in order to ensure a reliable and robust product;
- Maintaining and improving the quality of existing code.
Your projects will lead you to
- Work on tangible products, from embryonic prototypes to final product;
- Actively participate in daily scrums and weekly follow-up meetings;
- Put your ideas to the test to solve complex problems;
- Collaborate with a versatile and dynamic team of experienced developers.
You will feel at home if you
- Hold a university degree (bachelor's, master's) in computer engineering, physics, electrical, mathematics or software engineering;
- Have experience or knowledge in the following areas
- Computer vision and image processing, geometry and 3d reconstruction
- Linear algebra, matrix calculus, numerical optimization methods
- C++ programming, GPU/Cuda, and computer architecture;
- Are able to work in a French-speaking environment
In exchange, we offer you...
- The chance to work in a stimulating work environment within a strong and passionate R&D team
- The possibility to experiment, to be creative with a great latitude;
- The opportunity to develop your skills and expertise;
- Flexible hours;
- A salary and growth potential that meets your expectations
- An environment that is open to the world and in constant growth;
- A wide range of social activities, and much more !
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
We put our hearts and souls into the products, and it makes me feel as if we are all working at the very core of innovation.
Product Quality Assurance Expert