Account Manager NDT
Permanent / Full-time
Are you a passionate person that aspires a career to its greatest ambition? Let’s talk and get to know each other! We’re Creaform, a leading international company in full expansion with a passion for 3D scanning, engineering and reverse engineering—and let’s not forget living life to the fullest. We cultivate a collaborative workplace culture that values your contributions, fosters learning and growth, but also makes plenty of room for fun, family, and personal achievement. We are currently seeking for a NDT Account Manager in order to continue growth in the NDT (Non-Destructive Testing) market.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Generate direct and indirect sales revenue in developing a large contacts, clients and distributors network in his/her designated territory;
- Develop, maintain and manage distributors network in assigned territory to achieve monthly/quarterly/annual sales performance goals as required;
- Ensure the follow up the sales process;
- Initiate and support marketing activities to support sales development;
- Participate in pre and post sales process to evaluate customer requirements, performing demonstrations, preparing quotes and follow up on delivery process, payment collection;
- Act as point of contact and provide technical expertise to potential customers during the pre-sales period through regular follow-up;
- Utilize all available resources including sales management, Inside Sales Specialists, Applications Engineers, marketing and others to advance and close sales;
- Work closely with support department as per required;
- Work as part of the sales team to generate ideas for company sales opportunities, processes and systems;
- Manage leads/opportunity on his territory;
- Maintain a balance between direct and indirect sales as per objective.
Our perfect match...
- Is fluent in English;
- Be results-driven, energetic with a sense of urgency, self-motivated and positive;
- Present a business developer profile with strong team spirit;
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken;
- Have excellent organization skills, ability to meet deadlines and multi-tasking skills;
- Available to travel;
- Be detail-oriented.
In exchange we offer you...
- Work location: Singapore;
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects.
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
I like working for Creaform because it so much fun! We get to surprise future customers with innovative products that they’ve never seen before.