Community and Social Networks Specialist
Permanent / Full-time
HQ – Lévis, Canada
Who are we looking for ? The perfect candidate to fill to position of Community and Social Networks Specialist. The main responsibilities of the incumbent will be to manage and grow the company's communities and visibility, as well as to manage the company's various social network accounts. He or she will also interact and work as a team member with regional marketing, communications, human resources and other departments of the company.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Proactively participate in the development of the social media strategy and maintain an editorial calendar for the different networks ;
- Manage the company's various Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube accounts;
- Writes in English and French and uploads original content for publications on the various social networks;
- Produce/edit images/videos and make graphic montages to adapt to the requirements of the different social networks;
- Develop, interact, moderate and maintain relationships with existing and potential communities;
- Maintain partnership relationships with influencers and develop new ones;
- Produce performance reports, measure and interpret results, in order to recommend optimization actions;
- Conduct intelligence and research on the industry and international players;
- Be on the lookout for the latest trends in digital marketing and social media;
- Perform any other related tasks to ensure service continuity.
Our perfect match...
- Has a university degree or college diploma in communications, marketing, journalism or any other relevant field;
- Has between 2 and 5 years of experience in community and social network management;
- Has an interest in emerging technologies;
- Has the ability to understand and communicate about engineering and B2B manufacturing;
- Has excellent writing skills in French and English;
- Has knowledge and mastery of social media: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube;
- Has a good knowledge of the Adobe suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) or equivalent and video editing software;
- Has a good knowledge of Facebook Business Manager, Creator Studio and Linkedin Ads;
- Is able to work independently and in a team on several projects at the same time;
- Has a good sense of organization, a spirit of analysis and synthesis, and attention to detail.
You earn points if you...
- Knows publication automation tools (Buffer, Hootsuite, Zapier, Mention, CoSchedule).
In exchange, we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart ;
- Competitive salary and benefits ;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Gym available for the employees;
- Social activities, and much more!
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
We work in a lively and dynamic high-tech environment where everything evolves at a rapid pace and everyone is extremely motivated.