Coordinator, commercial excellence initiatives (m/f/d)
Canada - Levis
Do you know what a constantly growing company needs at a certain point to support its global technology sales expansion and sales processes efficiency?
Someone like you, to coordinate the development and implementation of all new commercial tools, processes, methodologies, and other initiatives that aim at improving Creaform Technology sales efficiency and its lead to cash processes: this is what we call commercial excellence initiatives.
Marc Antoine, your future manager, has been working at Creaform for 14 years now, starting as a Sales and Marketing intern to …Global Head of Sales!
He wanted to keep on working on those topics, but as you can imagine, he has to focus on key commercial strategic initiatives driving the Creaform technology growth: this is where you come in.
Never Stop Innovating, a motto that represents the core values of Creaform, from its beginning in 2002. To this day, Creaform continues to develop, manufacture, and sell cutting edge 3D portable and automated measurement technologies that provide innovative solutions for applications such as 3D scanning, reverse engineering, quality control, non-destructive testing (NDT), product development, and numerical simulation (FEA/CFD). Its products redefine the boundaries in a variety of industries, including automotive, aerospace, defense, consumer products, heavy industries, manufacturing, oil and gas, power generation, research and education.
Here is what we offer:
Diversity and variety of projects in a multitude of industries
- Ongoing training to support you in your career progression
- Recognition of your ideas
- A caring environment that encourages personal and professional growth
- Diversity and inclusion; there is no one-size-fits-all thinking
- Wide range of benefits: competitive salary, group insurance, 401k, competitive vacation policy, employee, and family assistance program, flexible work arrangements
We work hard, but we have a lot of fun! We have fun with sports, parties, themed events and more!
To succeed in this function, we will accompany you with:
- Excellent onboarding
- A mentor
A typical day with Marc-Antoine and the Sales Team:
- Providing training on the tools, processes, and other initiatives to the global sales team
- Making recommendations for improving the sales process, approach, and systems
- Assisting Marc-Antoine in organizing and coordinating, workshop, Kaizen (or equivalent)
- Coordinating the order entries processes and forecasting (Sales versus Production)
- Supporting talent development initiatives such as helping define and maintaining the sales team career path, training material development and training coordination
- Ensuring an alignment of the commercial excellence vision, strategy and roadmap as well as define and monitor KPIs that will allow to evaluate the impact of the initiatives
- Working closely with other departments for the analysis, development and deployment of new materials and processes, especially the sales & marketing business analyst, the marketing and product management team, as well as the Creaform Campus team
- Project Management
- Lean Methodology
- Business Processes
- Structured/detailed oriented
- Result driven
- Bilingual (French and English)
Creaform is all about innovation, which allows me to use my imagination on a daily basis. No idea is too big or eccentric. The company is growing at such an incredible pace that there are many opportunities for advancement. It’s a great place to jumpstart your career!
Repair Centers and Engineering Changes coordinator