Country Manager, DACH
Permanent / Full-time
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Develop and manage the sales strategy and action plan based on corporate strategic orientations to achieve the yearly sales target on the assigned territory;
- Coach and manage the territory sales team through standard sales management activities such as lead/opportunity reviews, forecasts, customer visits, demos, training, etc.;
- Be actively involved in direct and indirect sales activities: master the technology, develop and maintain key-accounts, improve resellers/integrators network, collaborate and generate business opportunities with partners (3rd party software, robot manufacturers, 3D printing companies);
- Establish effective communication channels with Creaform Headquarter to maintain synergies between all services and departments;
- Manage all needed local operations (office management, human resources, administrative activities, etc.);
- Establish and manage sales and operations budgets for the Creaform local entity;
- Hire new employees and realize performance/salary reviews;
- Support Creaform worldwide sales model and propose improvements.
Our perfect match...
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering and Business Administration;
- Has 10 years of relevant experience in technology sales and team management;
- Is fluent in both, German and English;
- Has knowledge of a CRM system;
- Is available for travelling. Expected level should be around 40-50%.
You earn points if you...
- Know the Metrology market;
- Speak French.
In exchange we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects.
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.
I like working for Creaform because it so much fun! We get to surprise future customers with innovative products that they’ve never seen before.