Electrical Engineering Trainee (M/F/D)
Internship / Student
Canada - Laval
Our Creaform Engineering department is looking for an intern who will assist our Laval team in the development of electronic and/or electrical products this fall.
Whether you have a hardware or software profile or a bit of both, come share our passion: we have a stimulating internship to offer you!
Your projects will lead you to
- Design electrical and/or electronic circuits;
- Do the start-up and debugging of prototypes;
- Write software test routines;
- Use and adapt ordered systems and their interfaces: programming and communication protocols;
- Analyze and design electronic, analog and digital circuits and servo systems;
- Program microcontrollers;
- Participate in the evaluation of various tasks and in the planning of work.
You will feel at home if you
- Are a student in Electrical Engineering;
- Are looking for an internship at the 2-3-4 level;
- Are able to use laboratory equipment: oscilloscope, multimeter, function generator, variable power supply;
- Are familiar with basic electrical/electronic circuits;
- Are able to perform soldering on proto-plates;
- Are comfortable with the idea of doing hands-on work such as debugging, solution finding, design tasks;
- Have an interest in electronics;
- Are organized and structured;
- Have a good team spirit.
In exchange we offer you
- The chance to work in a stimulating work environment within a strong, inclusive and passionate team;
- The opportunity to develop your skills and expertise;
- Flexible hours and a 100% flexible telecommuting policy;
- A dynamic, human and stimulating company, open to the world;
- A great community of interns and young employees;
- A wide range of social activities, and much more
I was looking for a place where I could really combine the technical aspects of my job—with a human touch. And I found it at Creaform.
3D Metrology Expert